Saturday, 1 August 2015

B.E.D.A. Day 1: Summer Album: Sounds of Summer

Hello everyone!

It's become somewhat of a tradition on this blog for me to share with you each summer what album I'm loving.

This year, the choice is a compilation of the best of The Beach Boys called Sounds of Summer.


This has the perfect blend of upbeat, nostalgic, pop, jazz, and that something unique that only The Beach Boys had.

My favourite tracks are Fun, Fun, Fun; Help Me, Rhonda; Wouldn't It Be Nice; Come Go With Me; Kokomo; and Wild Honey.  With 30 tracks, I'm happy to say there isn't a single one that I don't like!

I picked this up for $10 from HMV, but if you want to preview before you buy, the full album is on YouTube HERE.

Enjoy!

xoxo
Laura

Don't forget to check out my YouTube Channel for videos every Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment