Friday, 31 July 2015

Welcome to B.E.D.A. 2015!

It's back!

I announced in my video yesterday that B.E.D.A. is back for summer 2015.

In case you weren't around last year for this, B.E.D.A. stands for Blogging Every Day in August.  It's such a challenge to produce that much content, and last year I slipped near the 20th day, but I'm better prepared this year (I've been prepping since at least May!)

Every day there will be a new blog post going up for you.  There's a lot of varied content happening, some beauty, some lifestyle, some fashion, and since Thursdays are my uploading day I'll post every Thursday with whatever new video I have put up.

I hope you're looking forward to this too, and please remember to leave a comment on posts you like throughout the month!  The first posts will be going up tomorrow!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment