Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Review: LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb

Hello everyone!


This is one of the most talked-about bath bombs that LUSH makes, but until recently I hadn't used one.  However, I received one as a gift and figured that I could use it and review it for you today!

The LUSH website says this has the scent of jasmine, sage, and ylang ylang, with soya milk to soften your skin.  This retails for $6.65 in Canada.

This really does smell amazing.  I dropped it in the bath and it fizzed away happily, immediately filling my bathroom with an amazing scent.

I loved that this turned my water a slightly milky pink colour, it felt very girly and relaxing, perfect for a pamper evening.  This didn't dry out my skin either.  As promised, it really did leave my skin feeling soft, but not sticky like some bath products that contain essential oils.  All in all, I felt very pampered when I stepped out of the tub.

There are two downsides to this product that I really want to mention.

First, it leave horrible residue in the tub.  There was a ring of purple that I had to SCRUB big-time to remove.  Not something I like to do after I've had a relaxing bath.

I also don't like the little flower thing that is embedded in this.  As it fizzes away, it releases the petals and they float around, but they're all slimy and gross and that isn't very relaxing either.  It's a little off-putting actually.

All in all, I'm not much of a bath bomb person but I would for sure repurchase this one, despite the drawbacks.  It's the perfect addition to a relaxing pamper evening!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment