Tuesday, 14 July 2015

O.O.T.D.: Unexpected Flannel

Hey everyone!

This outfit I wore the other day is pretty much my favourite thing right now.


Dress: H&M
Men's Flannel Shirt: Eddie Bauer

This dress is not the most flattering on me because of the waistline (and the fact that I was 5 pounds lighter when I bought it!), but pairing it with a flannel tied at the point where my waist is smallest makes me look cinched in and curvy.  Rolling up the sleeves keeps me cool, and looks cute too. The knee brace is optional ;)


The makeup is a smokey eye using Maybelline's The Smokes palette, I have a video tutorial HERE if you want to see the whole look and all the products I used!

I didn't put on shoes for the picture, but I paired this with black strappy gladiator sandals from Payless that I bought last summer.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment