Friday, 3 July 2015

A Very Pink Haul

Hey everyone!

I went to Shopper's Drugmart the other day, and bought a few things.  When I left, I realized that EVERYTHING I bought was pink! Even the box of Kleenex! To add to that, I was wearing a bright pink t-shirt.  Clearly I have a problem!

Anyway, I thought that was a funny anecdote to share, and I'll just get on with the haul now...


Because everyone RAVES about the Essence lipliners, I picked one up in 07 Cute Pink.  In swatching this, I found it to be really creamy and smooth already.  I wear this colour a lot, and it will go with a ton of different lipsticks, so hopefully it live up to the hype!

I also got two more Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes, which were on sale.  I got a lovely nude, 105 Bare It All, and 405 Coral Reef.  I'm a big fan of these polishes, even if they aren't the greatest ones in the world.  That they were on sale makes them even better!

My final beauty purchase was a Life Brand  detoxifying face mask in lotus flower & ginseng.  I like these face and hair masks a lot, I've talked about them before.  This one nourishes and protects, perfect for summer.

So that's it for my mini beauty haul!  Of course, I did get a pink box of Kleenex too ;)

Anyways, I'll see you soon!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment