Friday, 1 May 2015

Makeup May

Hello everyone!  And welcome to...


I'm going to be doing a bit of a mini-series this month!

I was going through my makeup collection, and trying to purge products that I don't like/don't use. But most of them I had left for so long I couldn't remember if I didn't like them or not.

I thought about doing a Bought It, Forgot It, but there were way too many products.  So instead, I'm going to be picking 6 products each week and 'testing' them all week in order to find out whether they're a keeper or... not.

So, for Makeup May, I'll post on Sunday the products I'm going to try out, and the following Saturday will be the results.  There might be a few mid-week posts in there too, depending on how busy I am with work and such, and definitely a couple of videos.  I hope you like this, it seemed like a fun idea to me.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment