Saturday, 30 May 2015

Makeup May: Week 4 Results

And the results are in for the last week of Makeup May!



The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream


Okay, I have a confession.  I didn't use this once.  It got lost in the drawer, and I was so addicted to the Revlon foundation I tested out a few weeks ago that it... got completely overlooked.  I will be trying to use this over the summer, but unfortunately I don't have anything to say today.

Verdict: I suck

Maybelline FIT Me Blush


This was disappointing.  There's something wrong with it, no matter how hard I try I can't get product out of 2/3 of the pan.  What I can get is unpigmented and chalky, and doesn't blend that well.

Verdict: Toss.

Revlon Shadowlinks


These weren't quite as bad as I remembered.  I built up the silver in the photo and it turned out okay.  The gold is a little yellow for me, but since it's unique to my collection, I'll be keeping it around.

Verdict: Keep  

Annabelle Eyeshadows


These were meh.  I found them chalky, but the purple in the crease in the photo looked really nice.  I honestly can't decide if I like these, I don't hate them... But I'm still on the fence.

Verdict: Keep? 

Rimmel Apocalips


These were not good.  The nude especially so really thin and went on patchy.  They didn't dry down or set in any way, and they bled like a fiend.  They also don't dry, they just stay kind of tacky which is irritating.

Verdict: Toss

And that's the end of Makeup May!  I hope you liked it, I definitely reduced my makeup collection (although I still have lots to go through!)  I'll see you soon with more posts!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment