Sunday, 17 May 2015

Makeup May: Week 3 Products

On to Week 3 of Makeup May!


This week we have... yet another foundation!  I think I have a problem... This week it's the Covergirl Clean foundation for normal skin.  This has a... unique scent, the same as the powder I tested last week.  Maybe when you wear it throughout the day it doesn't smell as strongly.  We'll see I guess!


Then I have a concealer.  This is the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer.  I haven't touched this in so long, I really need to use it.  I think I liked it when I did use it, the tube is probably half empty, but it may have been almost a year since I picked this up last.


For eyes, I have a GOSH eyeshadow quad in Rainforest.  This was given to me, I didn't buy it, but I haven't used it once since I got it which is shameful.  Hopefully it's good!


Then I have the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara.  I kept this at my boyfriend's house and din't use it much, so now that he's moved and it's back in my possession, I'll give it another chance.

Stay tuned for the results on Sunday, are you liking these so far? Let me know please!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment