Sunday, 10 May 2015

Makeup May: Week 2 Products

We are back into things with Week 2 of Makeup May!

This week's products are:


From Maybelline, I have the Age Rewind concealer.  I bought this because a YouTuber recommended it, used it once, and never gave it a fair shot.  It just sat in my makeup drawer untouched.  Let's give it another chance.


I have two little tester pots in here, both of MAC products.  One is the Pro Longwear concealer and the other is the Face and Body foundation.  I need to just use these up, and I never remember to.  Hey, I might use them and decide they're worth buying!


This post is very face-heavy, but my last face product is the Covergirl Professional loose powder.  When I bought this, I wasn't as into loose powders.  Now, I use my Body Shop loose powder every day, so I might like this one too.


On to the eye product, I have a Revlon cream eyeshadow quad in Not Just Nudes.  I don't usually like cream shadows, which is probably why this ended up in the back of the drawer, buried under a million things, but I want to give it one more chance.


And finally, a lip product.  These are the same, both are the Joe Fresh Sheer Lip Crayons in the shade Berry.  I don't know why I have two of these, I really don't, but I can't remember if they were any good or not, so let's find out!

Alright, I'll see you Sunday with the results!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment