Sunday, 3 May 2015

Makeup May: Week 1 Products

Let's kick off Makeup May!


Week 1's products are a diverse collection.  First off, we have the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation.  This is in shade 150 Nude, which might be a little too dark/yellow for me.


To set that, I have a very battered Physician's Formula Nude Wear powder.  This is almost used up, but for some reason I abandoned it without finishing it (as I do with a lot of nearly-done products...)


I have in here a Joe Fresh eyeshadow quad in Modern Smoky Eye.  I've given this a fair few chances, and I think I know what the results will be on this, but I'm going to give it one final chance to impress me.


Next up is the Maybelline Great Lash clear formula.  I use this on my brows.  Since my brows are a little tamer, I can probably ease off on the full routine and just set them with this.  We'll see!


Then I have two lip products.  The first is the Maybelline Baby Lips in 95 Strike a Rose.  This is very bright, but relatively sheer, so this could be a winner...


My second lip product is the Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in 100 Gimme A Cuddle.  This smells AMAZING!  However, not sure if the shade will flatter me...

Alright, let's do this!  I'm really excited to start using these products and seeing if there are any forgotten gems in there!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment