Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Book Haul

Hello everyone!

A few months ago (i.e. January) I made a MASSIVE order from Chapters-Indigo.  Some of the books shipped instantly, and some... I just got.  So, I thought I would do a little book haul for you with all of them (even though one of the books I actually reviewed awhile back... oops...)

Blame the iffy shipping.


So, in the first order I received "The Nightingale".  It's about two sisters in war-time France, and it is amazing.  This is the one I already reviewed, so click this link if you want to see that.  This book was amazing, I would highly recommend it.


I also got this little notebook.  It was about $5 and I use notebooks all the time, so since it was on sale I snagged it.  I think it's super cute!


Then I caved and ordered "Love,Tanya" written by Tanya Burr.  I wasn't going to jump on board with all the YouTuber's books, but I LOVED Grace's Guide, and this one seemed like it would be good too.  This just shipped because it wasn't out in Canada yet.

Now, these next 2 books were the ones that took forever to ship to me, and honestly I'd forgotten what they were :P


The first one is called "Confessions of a Fairy's Daughter" and it's about a girl who grew up with a gay dad.  I bought this because there was a lecture held at my university that I couldn't attend, but I thought the book sounded interesting.  I am really excited to read this.


The last book I've got is called "We Should Hang Out Sometime" and it's about one guy's dating perils.  It sounded hilarious and I've heard good things, so I'll give it a shot.  Hopefully it's good!

So that's it for my book haul.  These arrived at a good time, exams are ending and summer break is starting, so more time for me to read!

I'll try to do reviews of these too, especially if they're good, so keep an eye out for that :)

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment