Saturday, 7 February 2015

Makeup Collection Part 6: Mascaras, Eye Primers, and Brow Products

Could this be more of a mishmash of products?

This post is slightly random because I only have a couple of each of these products, not enough to do an individual post on each.  For all of these categories I've found one or two things that work for me and have decided not to waste my money on other products.

Mascaras
I only own two mascaras currently.


My favourite of all-time is the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara.  I've been using this for six months or so, and nothing compares.  my lashes are never heavy of clumpy, and this mascara makes them so long and fluttery.  Definitely love this.


I also really like the Volum Express The Falsies from Maybelline.  The wand for upper lashes isn't bad, but I really like this for the bottom lash wand.  For the same price I could buy the Clinique bottom lash mascara though, and then less would be wasted.  I think I'm going to do that when this runs out.

Brow Products


When I don't want to do anything to my brows, just tame them slightly, I use the Maybelline Great Lash in the clear, gel-like formula.  I also use this when I'm trimming and styling my brows to get them the right shape.


When I want my brows to look a little fuller and tamed, I use the Maybelline Brow Drama.  This has become a fast favourite with me. I love that it cements my brows in place, and I can build it up to be barely-there or super bold.

Eye Primers
I've used a lot of eye primers, and these two are absolutely incredible, especially for the price.


The first primer I ever used is the e.l.f. eyelid primer.  Shadows don't budge an inch with this, I love it.  And it's so inexpensive!


I recently bought the Hard Candy eye shadow primer, and it does an amazing job too, completely on par with the e.l.f. one.  However, this one has a lot more product in the tube and is under $6.  I would recommend this one for it's value for money, because it does the exact same job.  It's also slightly tinted and evens out the lid area really nicely.

And that's the end of this post!  I know it was short, but I love all of these products, there are no duds in the bunch.

See you soon!

xoxo
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Great collection! I have not tried any of these products but they sound good!

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete