Wednesday, 28 January 2015

January B.I.F.I. Review and B.I.F.I. Plans for February

Hello!

So for this month, I had a really good experience with the products I picked out.  Let's hop right in!


1) Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer
I really like this!  I do find I get a little oilier than usual, but that's easily solved with a little powder.  I think this makes my makeup look a lot more smooth and definitely more flawless.  I've bought another one of these in a different formula as well, these are really quite good!

2) Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Another product I've re-discovered this month!  I was obsessed with this when I first started blogging, but moved on to other things as I got more into beauty and makeup.  I realized this month why I loved it so much.  My skin is so flat and lifeless during the winter, this injects a little bit of glow into my skin that is definitely much-needed!  This shade is a little dark for me, but if I use a really light powder it counteracts that and looks really nice.

3) Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Pink
This blush has the most amazing pigmentation!  It is super pink, you definitely only need a little bit.  The best part is it acts like a blush and a highlighter.  The glow and flush this gives is amazing, especially on pale skin.  I highly recommend you give it a try.

4) Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Again, another winner.  The pigmentation, blendability, and staying power of the Colour Tattoos is unlike anything I've ever used.  For the price, you cannot go wrong.  I highly recommend this shade because it is the perfect shimmery bronze, great for amping up a neutral look.  I used this on it's own and with other colour blended in.  It's a very versatile product.

February and B.I.F.I.
While looking for the products to use for February, I decided to take a small break from this series.  I find I don't have enough to keep this continuous, although every few months there are definitely times when I can do a few consecutive months.

Instead, I'm going to take a break and replace Bought It, Forgot It posts with more reviews and tutorials.  I recently bought The Smokes palette from Maybelline, so I want to do a couple of looks with it and maybe a few with The Nudes palette too.

Don't fear, this isn't the end of B.I.F.I!  It will return in a few months, I can guarantee it!

Until next post,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment