Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Christmas Break 2014


Hey everyone!

Over the break, I did so many things, and I really wanted to blog about them individually.  Unfortunately, time goes by a lot faster than I'd like and... well... it's gone!

Here's a few photos to recap my break!
(Confused) Christmas Baking
K-W Symphony's Yuletide Spectacular with my boyfriend
Coming home to a beautifully decorated house! (Sorry for not getting a picture of the Christmas tree.)
Post-Christmas: Stratford, ON shopping and hockey tournament (Left), The Nutcracker in Toronto (Right)

A very snowy Muskoka for New Year's Eve at my boyfriend's cottage
And of course...
Finally seeing my little fur baby and getting lots of cuddles <3
I had a really relaxing and fun break, I hope you all did too <3 Back to reality now!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment