Saturday, 6 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide for Her

Welcome to Part 2 of my Christmas gift guide!

This post's focus is on gifts for the ladies in your life.  Maybe it's a girlfriend, sister, best friend, who knows.  Hopefully this will inspire you to give her something nice this holiday season regardless of your relationship! Enjoy!


So to start off, I've got this EOS lipbalm trio.  I actually bought this as a gift for someone, and bought one for myself at the same time.  I can vouch that this is an amazing product.  The flavours (strawberry kiwi, grapefruit, and orange blossom) are delicious, and the balm itself is really moisturizing and smooth.  At only $10, this is a great stocking filler or Secret Santa gift.


Along the same vein, a gift set from LUSH also makes a fabulous present. The prices range, so there's one for every budget, and I vouch for LUSH products 100%.  These are great for your bath junkies, and I personally hope to get one under the tree this year.  You can buy them online HERE.


If you're feeling really brave and don't mind spending the money, Sephora always has great gift ideas.  This year, I would recommend the And God Created The Woman eye kit from NARS.  This has a mini eye primer, a Wide Contour Eye Shadow brush, and six shadows in neutral shades, both matte and shimmer.  It retails for $68, so not cheap, but definitely worth it.


If you're buying for someone who likes fragrance, I would recommend the Bottled Dreams Fragrance Sampler.  They also make one of these for men, which I featured in my Gift Guide for Him.  This retails for $64, and contains 8 sample sizes of well-known fragrances.


Another great gift idea for women and girls is a matching scarf/hat/mitts set.  I personally love my winter accessories to match, I feel like it looks more put together.  You can find these sets all over the place, or go online and buy the matching pieces separately.  They range in price, but I definitely recommend you get something slightly more expensive that's lined, or made of wool.  Warmer is better than cheaper!

If you're thinking about getting jewelry as a gift, I would recommend a necklace.  I really liked THIS one from Bauble Bar, sorry I couldn't get a picture to embed in the post.  The charm is very dainty, and I love that it can be personalized with initials.  Bauble Bar jewelry is of really good quality, so for $58 this is good value for money.

That's all from me!  My only last piece of advice is that if you are thinking of buying clothes, make sure you know what size to get and DO NOT buy shoes.  There is a lot of risk when it comes to sizing on these items, so either avoid or be extra cautious.

Hope this helped a little bit.  I'm off, I'll post Part 3 in a couple of days!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment