Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Zombie Apocalypse Tag (I went there)

IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN!

Hi, okay, I'll calm down now.

I love me some Halloween.  Usually it involves a fun/terrible costume, maybe a party (a.k.a. candy overload), and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

In honour of the season, I am doing the Zombie Apocalypse tag as done by Luke Cutforth and Emma Blackery.  Enjoy!

Which three YouTubers would you have in your team?
No doubt in my mind, I want Emma Blackery.  If we're gonna die, at least we'll go out with sass.  Also, I'm 99% sure she could survive.

Then I think I'd have Louis (funforlouis) because, again, he's gonna live.  For sure.

My third YouTuber choice would be Hazel (ChewingSand) because she's gonna survive, she did a film on zombies!  She knows how they work!  Basically Hazel would be our main strategist.

The object immediately to your left is your only weapon. How fucked are you?
I have a ceramic plate... so I'm kind of dead.

If you were a zombie, who would you want to bite?
Anyone who thinks ebola jokes are funny, or thinks rape is okay, or makes fun of others for things they can't control like mental illness, appearance, etc.  If you are a terrible person, you deserve it.

What would your survival plan be?
Stock up on food and water and barricade myself in my apartment.  I have a balcony so we've got a great point to target any potential zombies on the ground.

What would you do if your parents became zombies?
Pretend I didn't know and carry on fighting.  I couldn't off my parents even if they were zombies.

Do you want the zombie apocalypse to happen?
NO!  I'm 99% sure I'd be one of the first to die, so I really want to avoid this being a situation I have to deal with.

I tag everyone who reads this to do it before Halloween.  Have a SPOOKY DAY!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment