Saturday, 25 October 2014

O.O.T.D./F.O.T.D.: Date Night

Hi everyone!

The other night I went on a super lovely date, got all dressed up, and thought I'd show you some pictures of my outfit and makeup.  I won't be featuring the lovely gentleman I went with, because as I was posting this I realized I forgot to ask him if I could :P

Makeup

Base:
L'Oreal True Match Super-blendable Foundation
Covergirl Fresh Complexion Concealer
Revlon Bronzer in Natural Bronze
Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Pink
Physician's Formula Nude Wear Pressed Powder

Eyes:
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Primer
Light Grey-blue Eyeshadow (Quo Palette)
Navy Eyeshadow in Crease (Quo Palette)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
Estee Lauder Automatic Eye Pencil Duo in 19 Hyacinth Sky (waterline, underneath bottom lashes)
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

Brows:
Maybelline The Nudes Palette
Maybelline Great Lash in Clear

Lips:
Maybelline ColourSensational in 235 Warm Me Up
Maybelline Colour Whisper in 25 Lust for Blush



Outfit:

Dress: Smash!

Shoes: Franco Sarto

I hope you enjoyed this! Obviously I didn't take any pictures during dinner, but we went for sushi and it was so yummy!

See you soon,
xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment