Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Change

Hey everyone!

Quick post here.

A few days ago I moved into my new apartment!  Life is really moving forward for me, and I'm excited to start this chapter of my life. Things are changing, and for the better.  I get to live with four other amazing human beings, who are my best friends and like-minded.  And have I mentioned the apartment of firefighters down the hall? ;)

Internet is going up on  Friday, so posts will resume then.  I'm not sure what I want to do though, so do me a favour? Vote below for which post you would like to see first!

Your options are:
1) Room Tour
2) New Makeup Storage
3) Everyday Neutrals Tutorial
4) Argan Dew Hair Mask Review
5) Recent Favourites


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.


Survey will be up for a few days! Vote as much as you want :)

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment