Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Birthday Wishlist

Hey everyone!

So awhile back I posted a kind of "wishlist"for my blog's birthday of things I want to try out over the next year.  It went down REALLY well, so I thought I'd do another one, but this time, for my birthday!

1) Naked 1 Palette


2) Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation


3) The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer


4) GlamGlow Mud Mask


5) MAC Fix +


Hope you enjoyed!  I can't wait to finally be 19! Only a few more days! (5 in fact AAAAH!)
xoxo Laura

**If you want to see the other post like this one, click HERE. **

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a lovely birthday and hopefully get a couple of bits from this post ;) I've been wanting to try the naked palettes for ages they just look so pretty and I've never heard anyone say anything negative about them!
    Love Holly xx

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete