Thursday, 11 September 2014

Argan Dew Replenishing Hair Mask Review

Hey all!


Recently the folks over at Argan Dew were kind enough to send me some samples of products to test out and review.  One of those was the Replenishing Hair Mask, which I will review for you today.

Since lightening my hair, I have noticed that it isn't as soft as it used to be.  There is definitely a small amount of bleach, heat, and sun damage.  This mask promises to revitalize hair and protect it from future damage as well.

To use, I applied this in the shower in lieu of a conditioner after shampooing, left it in for about 5 minutes, and then washed it out.  Since I had 3 samples, I did this for 3 days.

Before and After.
You can see that my hair looks different, and I promise you it was softer, shinier, and lighter after using the mask!
What I immediately noticed after rinsing this out of my hair was how SOFT it felt! Even wet, my hair hasn't been feeling as silky smooth as this left it.  I wish the picture showed fully how soft and shiny this mask made my hair!

SO SHINY!
To show you the difference this made, I blow dried and straightened my hair.  It was so hard to get a picture that did it justice, but you can see that my hair is obviously shinier.

Overall, I really like this product.  It has a really nice, unoffensive scent that lingers in your hair, and the results are definitely there, something I find lacking in most hair masks and products.  My hair was so soft and shiny afterwords, exactly as promised, and I found that the frizz I'm prone to was toned down as well.  My hair wasn't greasy AT ALL as it usually is when I use products, and the mask had results that lasted for a few weeks worth of washes.

This retails for $44 on the Argan Dew website, I highly recommend you give it a shot if you're looking to give your hair some more life and shine, but struggle with most hair products.

Buy the Mask HERE.

Review still to come on the Miraculous Daily Hair Treatment!  I just want to use it properly before I rush into a review :)

xoxo Laura

This post was not sponsored and these opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment