Sunday, 31 August 2014

B.E.D.A.Day 31: Recap

Hello everyone!

So,August 31st.  This day marks not only the end of my summer but the end of B.E.D.A. So how was the last month?

Blogging (almost) every day was a HUGE challenge.  Even with all of the planning I did ahead of time, I found it difficult to get the posts out every single day.

Obviously I had a few hiccups with internet cutting out (damn you thunderstorms!) but the last week I also kind of fell off the radar.  Things were just so busy!

All in all though, I am really proud of how well I did and what I accomplished.  I definitely challenged myself, and am pleased with the outcome.

Let me know how you felt about B.E.D.A. Which post was your favourite? And what ones would you like to see in the future?

I might try this again in the future.  Now that I know what to expect, maybe I'll manage EVERY SINGLE day!  Maybe Blogmas...?

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment