Saturday, 2 August 2014

B.E.D.A. Intro: What is B.E.D.A?

Hello everyone and welcome to B.E.D.A!

Hello all!

I know I've been absent for the last few weeks, but that's because I've been planning... This!

What is this B.E.D.A. you may ask?

Well, it stands for Blog Every Day August.  Inspired by Candice (candysomething on YouTube), I'm going to be posting every single day for 31 days this month.

I have tons of product reviews planned out, some recipes, and I've even written a few things which I'm going to call my Little Thoughts series.  I've also got some tags and fun things like that, in addition to favourites, hauls, and tutorials.

I hope that this month I push myself to do more and do new things, but I also want you guys to have an input.  Please leave recommendations of what you would like to see this month and I will try my best to accommodate them!

I hope this month you get to know me a little better, and I hope you enjoy B.E.D.A.

The first post will be up soon, it's one I'm very excited for!

Here are my social medias to leave suggestions, or just leave a comment below:

Twitter
Facebook

xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment