Friday, 22 August 2014

B.E.D.A. Days 20 & 21: Important

Hey all.

So obviously B.E.D.A. encountered a little hiccup this week.

For those of you who follow my Twitter page, you will know this already, but I'll say it again if you missed it.

On Wednesday, a really awful storm hit where I live.  With the thunder and lightning, my internet has been knocked out for the last 3 days.  It is finally up again, but it meant that I couldn't publish any posts, or even draft them.

I've been upset, honestly, because I wanted to post every day, or at least have a post for every day.  But the next 9 days are going to be crazy.  I work 8 days in a row, and then have two days to pack up before I move to my apartment.   With how crazy things are, I will be hard-pressed to publish every day, and I don't think I can catch up on the days I have missed.

What I have decided to do instead is... skip days 20 and 21.  I feel so awful, because I feel like I'm letting you guys down.  It upsets me that I can't do what I've set out to do.  But I know if I play catch up, I won't even finish the month.

I'm sorry everyone, I hope you aren't disappointed in me :( I feel absolutely terrible.

Day 22 is currently being written, and will be up soon.  Again, I'm sorry :(

xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment