Sunday, 3 August 2014

B.E.D.A. Day 3: The Disney Tag

As soon as I saw this, I knew I needed to do it!

Thanks to Kate at Minted Beauty for doing this, it's where I first saw it. You may not have tagged me but I'm doing it anyway ;)

1) Favourite Disney film?
Mary Poppins.  Hands down.  I have loved this movie since I was tiny, and still watch it at least once a month.  I even asked for a DVD version for my 16th birthday! (And got it!)

2) Favourite Disney character?
I think it would have to be Winnie the Pooh, or Piglet.  They were my very first favourite characters in a movie growing up.

3) Favourite Disney Princess?
Mulan!  She's so... cool.  And also highly sassy and not willing to take instructions from anyone but herself.  i relate to her on a personal level and I want to be more like her in other ways.

I also really like Belle, from Beauty and the Beast.  Again, another princess I relate to, especially since we are both bookworms!

4) Rather be Aurora or Cinderella?
Cinderella.  At least she goes after her Prince!

5) Rather be Hercules or Tarzan?
Hercules!  Probably my favourite Disney 'prince'.  I also really love the legend of Hercules, so I quite like the character and movie as well.

6) Rather be Lizzie or Raven?
Lizzie I guess.  I'm more like her I think, minus the blonde hair.

7) Favourite Disney song?
I'll Make A Man Out Of You

8) Which Disney character would be your best friend?
Rapunzel! I love her so much, we could sing and bake together :)

9) Which Disney character would be your pet?
Mushu, I need a sassy pet xD

Or one of the cats from the Aristocats, I love cats!

10) Have you ever been to Disneyland?
No, but I would love to!

I tag anyone and everyone who loves Disney to do this tag! Leave a link if you do so I can see it!
xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment