Thursday, 14 August 2014

B.E.D.A. Day 12: Laura's Dating Profile *TAG!*

Hello again!  Sorry this post is late, I had a power outage.  But rest assured the days I missed ARE going up!

Originally done by Emma Blackery,  I thought that this was a laugh so decided to do it. B.E.D.A. is meant to be fun, and I liked this so here goes!

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Um, no.  I think it's something that's been constructed to sell books and movies.  Love is something that takes time to build.

What do you do for fun?
Read, blog, and watch YouTube videos.  I lead an exciting life ;)

Do you want/do you have any children?
I do not have any.  I think if I ever have children, I will adopt.  Being only 18 I'm not sure if I want children or not yet.

What are you looking for in a relationship?
Trust, honesty, and someone I can laugh with.

What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?
I am actually incredibly shy when you first meet me, but once you get to know me I never shut up!  Also, it takes a lot to win my trust but once you do I'm a steadfast friend (until you break it).

If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions?
I'd honestly use it to pay off my education, family mortgage, cars, etc.  Money can buy a lot of material things, but not happiness, so in reality I wouldn't want to win it.  If I did, I feel like I wouldn't trust people to not pretend to like me for my money.
Which was the first crush you ever had?
Daniel Radcliffe.  YAAAASSS.  First real crush was a boy named Cameron, he ruined my life :P
You have got six months to live, what will you do first?
Travel to Britain and then work my way through reading an entire bookstore.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm not sure if I'm either really.  I love having morning shifts at work, but in my personal life I'd rather do things lather in the day.
If you have friends coming over, what would you cook?
Pizza!  I love to make homemade pizza, and it's a food that everyone loves.  And it's easy to make it vegetarian for those who don't eat meat.
If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life?
There have been a couple past relationships I would change.  I'd just have to decide which one, which is the difficult part.
Where do you see yourself in five years time?
Hopefully in 5 years I'm living in Britain, doing my Master's Degree and being incredibly content with my life.  Having a nice British boyfriend would be great too ;)

xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment