Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Happy Birthday!

Hello all!

I know I have been absent the last week or so, and it's simply because I have been so busy.  But yesterday was a big day.  This blog turned one!

I started this blog the summer between high school and university because I was into makeup and inspired by Tanya Burr, Zoe Sugg, and many other YouTubers and bloggers.

A year later and I am still in love with blogging.  The community that surrounds me feels like family, and I love seeing and reading what other people are loving.  Seeing the hit counter on my blog rise and my followers on my blog, Twitter, and Facebook increase is the best feeling.  Blogging is my hobby but it's also hard work, and I love every second of it.

I thought it would be fun to do a little wish list of the things I plan on buying, reviewing, and using in the next year.  Hopefully by my blog's 2nd birthday I'll have them!

1) Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

2) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush

3) Tanya Burr Lipgloss

4) Benefit They're Real Push-up Liner

5) The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette

Thank you for all of your support over the last year, I can't express how much it means to me <3

I love you all!

xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment