Sunday, 6 July 2014

Blogger Challenge

I regret this already...

I have felt like I lost my blogging mojo recently.  It might be because I'm super busy and stressed out over a billion things. It's probably that.  But at the same time I just feel like my ideas are shit, and I haven't got any money to try out new products, and UGH.

So.  I have set myself a challenge.  And I want you to help me keep it.

Starting RIGHT. NOW. I am not purchasing any cosmetics.  None.  I am challenging myself to use products from my collection, write reviews, and create looks outside of what I wear daily.

I am doing this to challenge myself into using up my stash, learning new ways to use products, and save my money.  I spend a little bit in one shop, maybe only buying one lipstick, but that adds up over time!

I also have something big coming on August 1st, so stay tuned for that.  I've had it planned for months, since April, but with this challenge it takes on a whole new level!

This is lasting until September 1st.  No more purchasing cosmetics, if I do a haul beat me!

I will be rewarding myself at the end of this, IF I complete the challenge.  But I want to force myself out of this rut and fall back in love with blogging!

Please bear with me, I promise this blog will step up again :)

xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment