Thursday, 26 June 2014

Haul: Real Techniques, L'Oreal, Physician's Formula, and More!

Hello hello!

It's summer! Officially!  Which apparently means a ton of shopping!

I wanted to revamp my makeup a little bit, as a lot of things are getting boring to me.  Another thing I need were brushes, I keep finding that mine just aren't cutting it!  I think that's because I try to use brushes for things other than their intended purposes, and it's biting me in the ass!

So here is a little haul for you all, enjoy!

I'll start with the brushes.  As most of you will know, Real Techniques is my favourite brand of brushes to purchase.  They are really affordable but are also amazing quality.



I usually get mine at Winners, and when I went in they had just gotten in a huge shipment.  Usually there are one or two different brushes, but this time I actually had to limit myself and leave some behind!

What I Did Get:
1) Retractable Kabuki
2) Miracle Complexion Sponge
3) Powder brush
4) Blush brush

These are all fabulous, especially the sponge.  My foundation just looks SO GOOD!  And the powder brush is unparalleled by any other powder brush I have tried.

I did get a few makeup bits too, have to have something to use the brushes for!


I got 2 new blushes, both from Physician's Formula.  They are both the Happy Booster blushes, one in shade Pink and one in Warm.  Pink is, you guessed it, bright pink, and Warm is more on the peachy/coral side (but not as orange as the picture makes it look!)  Both are gorgeous, and smell really nice too!


I got a new mascara to try, it's the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara.  I have heard so many good things about this, and so far it hasn't disappointed!


Less exciting is the L'Oreal eye makeup remover.  This is oil free, and I'm looking forward to using it.  In the summer I tend to wear a lot of mascara and not too much else, so this will be useful for removing my eye makeup and not wasting my Clinique cleansing balm!


I repurchased my Maybelline LumiTouch concealer.  Mine is so very close to being out, and I realized the other day I don't think I could get on without it!  I use this to conceal under my eyes but mostly as a highlighter because it is utterly AMAZING!


On impulse, I bought this Maybelline lip liner in the shade Rose.  It might be a little bit brown for me, but with a light hand I think I could easily wear this under my usual lipsticks and get away with it.


Finally, I bought this bright purple nail polish from Joe Fresh in the shade Baie Sauvage.  I don't own a colour like this, and for the summer there is nothing better than bright nails!

I hope you enjoyed my little haul, bring on summer!
xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment