Thursday, 8 May 2014

O.O.T.D. and F.O.T.D.: Comfy and Casual

Hey everyone!

Just a quick little post today, this week is crazy busy but I wanted to give you a second post still!

I wore this outfit the other day to go out and I thought it looked super cute, and was really comfy while still being somewhat put together.  The makeup was nothing crazy either, but still looked fresh and cute.

I hope you like it!
Sorry, these went blurry when I edited them and I didn't notice!
Outfit:
Pants: Joe Fresh
Tank: Denver Hayes
Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Shoes: American Eagle at Payless

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation
Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Eyes:
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner in Carbon Black
*You can't tell in the picture, but I winged out the liner slightly to open up my eyes*

Lips:
EOS Lipbalm (Pomegranate flavour)

Hope you're all having a great day <3
xoxo Laura

2 comments:

  1. Your skin looks amazing! And I love the sweater especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chels! The sweater was $5, total bargain! And the foundation makes a huge different, thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete