Monday, 10 March 2014

Warm Fuzzies #4

Hey everyone! 

It's time for Part 4 of my Warm Fuzzies series, and this one's soppy, I'm warning you!

Something that always, without fail makes me happy is....


These weirdos <3

I love my friends so much, I don't know what I would do without them.  From Laura singing and making everyone's day a little brighter, to Rachel's cookies, or Brit's constant hilarity.  From Emma being a text away, or Sam lending me her thigh to cry on (true story).  Every single person in this picture can make me happy when I'm down and I'm so glad I have them all <3 I'm just annoyed that I don't have more pictures, because a lot of people are missing from this!

That's all for now.  I freakin' love my friends, you have no idea <3 There was no way I couldn't talk about them!  If you like my blog and want to see more, like my page on Facebook here!

Until next time, xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment