Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Warm Fuzzies #3

Hey everyone!  I'm finally back with the 3rd installment of my Warm Fuzzies series!

This Warm Fuzzies post is not a YouTube video for once! I'm switching it up and giving you something new, although it's in the same vein.


This installment of Warm Fuzzies is about music.

I love music.  From a young age it has been what I turned to in order to release emotions and stress and feel good when I was feeling down.  I started playing piano at age 6, which turned into a desire to learn to play as many instruments as possible.  I took up recorder, ukulele, and hand bells in elementary school, flute in music class, taught myself trumpet and guitar, and continue to play piano to this day, although I no longer take lessons.

Unfortunately, I can't always play to relieve my stress.  I have three roommates and I an always afraid that if I bring out the guitar it will disturb them.  So I listen to a lot of albums.

Below I will link my favourite albums on iTunes.  I love Mumford & Sons, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, The Vaccines, Arctic Monkeys... Basically, I will listen to anything once, and usually end up loving it.  Listening to music provides me with so much. It's motivation when I'm studying, cleaning, or at the gym.  It's relaxation before I go to bed.  And it's accompaniment everywhere I go. I had a dozen albums in my truck for when I drove, and I never go anywhere without something playing.  I hate the silence, and why tolerate that when I could have Darren Criss crooning through my speakers?

Anyway, moral of this is that music makes me happy.  It makes a lot of people happy.  I've actually made some amazing friends just by bonding over music.  And if you are having a down day, listening to your favourite artist can make everything feel a little less overwhelming.

1) AM- Arctic Monkeys     
2) Sigh No More- Mumford & Sons  
3) Babel (Deluxe Edition)- Mumford & Sons
       4) What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?- The Vaccines
1) Infinity on High- Fall Out Boy
2) From Under The Cork Tree- Fall Out Boy
3) Save Rock and Roll- Fall Out Boy
1) A Fever You Can't Sweat Out- Panic! At the Disco
2) Human EP- Darren Criss
3) Love Drunk- Boys Like Girls
4) 
Vices & Virtues- Panic! At the Disco

1) Classic Queen- Queen
1) Halcyon Days (Deluxe Edition)- Ellie Goulding
2) Bad Blood- Bastille
3) Midnight Memories- One Direction

Until next time, xoxo Laura

(I also apologize if some formatting things are strange, blogger wasn't letting me format properly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment