Saturday, 11 January 2014

Winter Lookbook


This post has been a long time coming but I hope it was worth the wait! My Winter Lookbook!

As an introduction, my style is a mix of classic, comfy, and a little bit hipster/grunge.  I definitely have my own style, but I do borrow from a lot of different elements, especially British fashion.  Zoella280390 (Zoe Sugg) and Tanya Burr are especially huge influences for me, I adore their style! But why talk about it when you can see it instead!

***Wherever possible I put the brand, otherwise I put the store where I bought the item***

Everyday, comfortable look.
Cardigan: Buffalo 
Camisole: Mexx 
Jeans: Silver
Socks: Roots
Moccasins: Taxi Elite
Lipstick: Maybelline ColourSensational in 235 Warm Me Up
 Maybelline Color Whisper in 25 Lust For Blush

Everyday, classy look.
Shirt: Dex
Leggings: Pink Rose
Boots: Payless ShoeSource
Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 08

Comfy and casual.
Shirt: Denver Hayes Vintage
Tank: Denver Hayes
Jeans: Silver
Boots: Martino Boots
Lipstick: Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hr Stain Gloss in 140 Ruby Indulgence

School spirit with a hint of hipster grunge.
Sweater: Reppin' the school wear
Jeans: Silver
Boots: Martino Boots
Hat: Ardene's
Lipstick: Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hr Stain Gloss in 140 Ruby Indulgence
Lancome Juicy Tube in Raspberry Ice

Party look that doesn't include frostbite!
Shirt: Free People
Belt: Winners
Skirt: V & X
Leggings:Winners (They're sparkly!)
Shoes: Ardene's
Lipstick: Rimmel Apocalips in 400 Big Bang

I feel like a nice coat gives me so much confidence and looks so classy, but is still warm.  I heart pea coats! 
Coat: Point Zero
Jeans: Silver
Hat: Urban Behaviour (Borrowed from Kelly)
Boots: Payless ShoeSource
Scarf: Winners
Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter in 010 Raspberry Pie

Bloopers!

On my face:
Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in 150 Nude
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in 020 Light
Covergirl Blush in Plumberry
Revlon Bronzer in Natural Bronze

On my eyes:
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Maybelline Volum Express Big Eyes The Falsies

All jewellery is my own.

Big shoutout to Kelly (Tumblr here, Twitter here) for being my photographer! I think she quite enjoyed using my new camera!  This post was supposed to happen in the fall but due to circumstances never happened, so I'm glad it's finally out and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined.  I really hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it.  I'll might do another one in the spring, so let me know your thoughts in the comments below! And please go tell Kelly what an amazing job she did!
xoxo Laura

Also, tiny shout out to Derek if he reads this, this is what I was tweeting about! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment