Monday, 20 January 2014

Warm Fuzzies #1

This is a new series I want to start doing.  It won't be super consistent, but I want to throw something out there every once in awhile that will make people smile!


The first Warm Fuzzy I am going to post is this song and video from Carrie Hope Fletcher, or ItsWayPastMyBedtime.  It is so cute and funny, and I relate to it a lot.  Most bookworms will! I mean, who hasn't fallen in love with a book character?! Edward, Jacob, Harry, Ron, Augustus, and Peeta are just a few!  I love reading, but falling in love with characters makes a book just that much better.  (It also spawns a world of fanfiction, which can be quite a scary place!)

Anyways, give it a listen and tell me your thoughts.  I really loved this and it definitely made me smile!
Have a great day everyone!
xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment