Monday, 6 January 2014

If you love me...

Hey everyone!

So I've been updating and changing around my blog format and I really would love your opinions.  I changed the widths so I can make my pictures and font larger in future posts, and I've also added and changed around my gadgets.  It would be a HUGE favour if you could just leave a comment and tell me what you think of the new format and what you think might need to be improved or changed a little bit more.

Also, I would love you forever if you just subscribed using Google Friend Connect.  All you have to do is click it and select either your Google or Twitter account. If you follow using Twitter, I will follow you!
(If you promote my blog on Twitter as well I will retweet and give you a follow)

I also have an email address, it's in the description (freedom-tobe@hotmail.com) so if you have any questions you can also send me an email to that address!

Thanks everyone, it's just a little discouraging seeing all of these page and post views but not having any subscribers.  I want to tailor my content to what YOU want to see and what YOU like but since I don't know who you are I can't do that!

Thanks all, you're the best <3

Here's a picture of cute baby animals as a thank you: 


No comments:

Post a Comment