Tuesday, 24 December 2013

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Decorations around the house.
Cool giant ornaments hanging in the kitchen window.
Some (of many) of my mom's Jim Shore carved Santas.
My mom bought gorgeous glass and jewelled frames at the dollar store and put pictures of everyone in them for both sides of the family.  

Our Christmas tree with presents underneath and our fireplace burning with mine and my brother's stockings sitting in front, eagerly waiting for Santa Clause to come and fill them!
Ribbon and garland strung along the banister and a stained-glass Santa my mom made for my Nana years ago hanging in the picture window.


Merry Christmas everyone! To everyone who reads this blog: you all make me so happy, seeing the number of hits grow higher every time I log in.  I can't tell you how much it means to me.  I hope you continue to enjoy my posts into the New Year, and I hope that things only go up from here! I love you all <3 xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment