Friday, 6 December 2013

The Christmas Tag!

Hello everyone!

So Alfie (or PointlessBlog) just did a Christmas Tag video over on his YouTube channel.  Seeing as I'm having a bit of a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year, I thought I would try it out and get myself a little more pumped up for it!  He also challenged his viewers to do it, so hopefully he gives this a read :)  I'll be back with more beauty posts soon, I promise!

(I did have to modify this a little bit for blogging purposes, sorry!)


1) Whats the best present you've ever been given and why?
The best present I ever got was a trip to Boston.  My school was offering it, and the deal was if I went it be my Christmas present.  Best present ever.  I loved the trip, it was one of the best experiences of my life, and definitely the best experience of my high school career.  I'm so glad I was able to go, thanks Santa!

2) Whats the worst present you've ever been given and why?
I don't have one! My family knows me really well, and they always have me make a list of things to go off of.  I never really get "bad" presents.  I do get quite a lot of books, and sometimes there are ones I don't enjoy in the mix, but if that's my worst present ever then it's still a pretty good one!

3) Line from your favourite Christmas song?
"Do they know it's Christmas time at all?"

4) Whats your favourite Christmas film?
I recently saw "Love, Actually" and I think it would have to be that one.  It's so cute and heartwarming!

5) Show how good you are at wrapping a present.
(courtesy of Google images)
This is a fairly accurate representation.  This is why I use bags!

6) If you could rename one of Father Christmas' reindeer, what would you name it?
There needs to be a bad reindeer named Coal or something.  I feel like it should happen! 

7) Whats your favourite thing about Christmas?
The best part about Christmas for me is having time off to spend with my family.  Every year I have Christmas morning with just my mom, dad and brother, and we open our gifts and my dad usually makes a big breakfast.  We have a big Christmas at my Grandma's house (Dad's parents) on either Christmas Day or Boxing Day with my uncle and little cousins, and my Grandma cooks up a storm.  On whichever day we aren't at my Grandma's we have Christmas with my mom's side of the family.  Last year it was at my Aunt's house.  I think this year my mom is going to do it; it was my Nana's turn but my Papa can't do it now that he's on his own.

That's going to be the hardest part of this Christmas, not having my Nana there for it.  I find I'm not looking forward to Christmas as much without her here.

Please feel free to comment below answering any of these questions.  Hope this helped get you into the Christmas spirit! (19 days now!)

(Alfie, if you do read this, can you comment so I know? :) It would make my day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment