Wednesday, 18 December 2013

TAG- The A to Z of Me!

With Christmas and exams, I've been so busy, I neglected this poor blog! Today is another quick little tag post., but for once there are actual photos!  I'll be blogging again around Christmas with a little decor house tour, and then another post about the Christmas celebrations itself later.

As inspired by THIS post, I will be doing the A to Z of Me tag! Enjoy and comment!

The A-Z Tag

Age: 18

Me on Halloween this year.  An 18 year-old in a cat onesie...
Bed Size: Tiny! I think it's single, whatever the standard university size is.  When I'm at home I have a double.

Chore you Hate: Washing the dishes.  Bleurg.

Dogs: I prefer cats, but I wouldn't mind a King Spaniel (Disney generation anyone?).  I also really like English Bull Terriers, my babysitter had one growing up.  They're lovely!

Essential start of your day: The mental pep talk to convince myself to get out of my bed.

Favourite Colour: Don't really have one! Whatever tickles my fancy from day to day!

Trip to Boston in May 2013
Gold or Silver: The best of both worlds: white gold.

Height: 5"5-ish

Instruments I play: Piano, Guitar, Voice, Flute (This list used to be much longer.  Sadface.)

My friend Robyn as Hope Cladwell and me as Little Sally for a production of Urinetown: The Musical
Job Title: Student.

Kids: No thank you!

Live: Canada (I don't want to be too specific here)


Mum's name: Susan

Nickname: Laur, Batman (long story!)

Pet Peeve: People who sniff through lectures; people who leave lecture and come back with Tim's (like seriously, what are you doing?).

Quote from a movie: "It's not easy having a good time.  Even smiling makes my face ache." (Tim Curry as Frank N Furter, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, 1975)

Right or Left handed: Right

I am easily confused.
Siblings: A younger brother named Ben who is ridiculously good at every sport that ever existed.  Jerk. (Kidding.)

Time you wake up: Alarm goes off at 8 but I generally get out of bed ten minutes before class starts.

Dressed up as Little Sally for a production of Urinetown.  Best friend and I before the show.
Underwear: First pair I grab.  Today's are black with pink flamingos!

Vegetables you dislike: Not keen on turnip, also not fond of eggplant or zucchini.

What makes you run late: Doing my makeup even though I got out of bed ten minutes before I need to be somewhere.

Bus selfie.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth (obviously), foot (bruised all the ligaments but thankfully didn't break anything), knee (dislocated it but no other damage).

Yummy food you make: A noodles and veggies with spicy peanut sauce (holy moly!)

Zoo animal: PANDAS! And penguins of course!

That is all for now!  I hope you liked the pictures! See you in a bit with some more festive posts! XOXO Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment