Thursday, 7 November 2013

New Button!

Hey everyone!

I have another post coming in a couple days, but I just thought I'd bring your attention to a little button I added over in the right side of the page.  

I just added a button where you can sign up to follow my blog on Google friend connect, and it would mean so much to me if you clicked it! Once I start getting followers I'm thinking about doing a cheeky giveaway, so if that's something you want to see I want you to click!

I am super excited about adding the GFC button.  Hopefully this way I can see who is reading my blog and be able to check out their stuff as well.  I love the little community that is starting to form here, it makes me so goshdarn happy!

Have a good night everyone, new posts coming soon!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment