Sunday, 17 November 2013

All Time Favourites

Hey everyone.  This is just a quick post.  Things in my life have gotten busy and, if I'm being honest, sh*tty. I don't even want to get up in the morning, let alone go to classes and do everything else I have to do, which means blogging has been put on the back burner.

So enjoy a little post of my All Time Favourite products, some of which you'll have seen already, and bear with me until things get sorted <3

Foundation: This will come as no surprise, but I love the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation.  It's truly the only foundation I have tried that I really like. I do like a nice BB cream though instead of a foundation, the Rimmel one being my favorite.

Concealer: Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter.  I hunted for ages and dropped too much money on crappy concealers before I found this and it is truly amazing (although I'm not a fan of the packaging, I'd like ti better if it was a doe-foot applicator rather than the squeezy tube.)

Powder: I have to say the Maybelline Dream Matte powder.  It's not as chalky as the Physician's Formula powder I used to use and goes on lighter rather than cakey.

Blush: Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink.  Amazing colour, amazing pigmentation, just a great product.

Eyeshadow: MAC. MACMACMAC. I bought my very first MAC eyeshadows recently and I finally understand why everyone loves them so much.  I use All The Glitters all over the lid with Sumptuous Olive in the crease.

Eyeliner: Annabelle Smoothliner in Brownie or GOSH Velvet Touch in Golden Moss.

Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies in Black.

Lipstick: Maybelline ColourSensational in 235 Warm Me Up.

Lipgloss: Bath & Body Works Mentha Lip Tint in Magenta Mint.

Lipbalm: I love my BabyLips, but I also like a plain beeswax on my lips.

Brushes: Most definitely the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman of pixiwoo. These brushes are fantastic.  I won't rave too much because I have a big review post of them planned, but I will  say that if you don't own them, you should.

Candle: Bath & Body Works Blackberry Spice.  Hands down, no competition.  It smells like fall, and Christmas, and comfort and I LOVE IT!

Perfume: Lily Bermuda Pink.  I bought this when I was on holiday in Bermuda two summers ago and I am stringing it out as long as possible because I don't know if I can get my hands on it again, they only sell it on the island.  I like this scent because it's light and fresh, but it's also unique to me which I love.

Lotion: Although it's expensive, I love the Creme Anglaise potion from LUSH.  I got a gift box from my ex-boyfriend for Christmas last year (If you're reading this, hey Justin!) and I used up everything in it but the lotion.  The scent is so luxurious but it's super expensive so I ration it out to myself.

Nails: I don't do my nails much, but I tend to go for a dark or a grey colour when I do so I'd have to say the Sally Hansen Insta-dry in 310 Slick Slate as 50% of the time if I have nail polish on it's that one.

Alright guys, that's all for now. I'll be back later when life has gotten a little bit better.  Needless to say, it's been one thing after another this month and it's been hard <3

No comments:

Post a Comment