Sunday, 20 October 2013

Bath & Body Works Collection

I think it has hit obsession level...
Hey everyone!

Because of my lovely boyfriend, I have developed a borderline obsessive love with Bath and Body Works, especially their candles! I decided to do a little collection post for you all to show my favourite products to you!

Antibacterial Gels L-R: Heirloom Cranberry, Farmstand Apple, Heirloom Pear, Island Margarita, Farmstand Apple 
I love having these little gels in my bag, especially when I'm running to and from class.  They're great for feeling less grimy in lecture halls, and great for disinfecting your hands before grabbing a quick lunch before running off to your next class.  I love the Farmstand Apple one so much that I have it twice! (And also in candle form!)

3 Wick Candles L-R: Watermelon Lemonade, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Blackberry Spice, Farmstand Apple, Autumn, Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Frosted Cupcake
Watermelon Lemonade was the first ever Bath and Body Works product I had and I love it!  It's a great summer fragrance, I hope they bring it back.  Blackberry Spice and Farmstand Apple are my favourites right now, they are very crisp and fantastic for cool fall days and evenings.  The sweeter, more cloying scents like Pumpkin Caramel Latte and Frosted Cupcake are going to be my comforting winter scents.

Mason Jar Candles: Heirloom Pear x2, Blackberry Spice
Mini Candles: Leaves, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Mini Candle Holder: $12
 As you can probably tell, I really like Heirloom Pear and Blackberry Spice.  The Mason Jar candles were on offer, 2 for $18.  The mini candles I really like because they are a great way to test of candles to see if you like them without shelling out a ton of money.  They are usually on offer, either 3 for $10 or 2 for $6 when I go.  I actually have two of the Leaves scent, and I've used up various others.  I always clean out the glass jars and use them for other things.  Currently I have one with thumbtacks on my desk, and another with my earplugs so that I can sleep in my bedside drawer.

Lotion and Fragrance: Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion, Amber Blush Fragrance Mist, Amber BlushBody  Lotion
These are all fairly new, delivered in a care package courtesy of Robbie, my boyfriend.  However, so far I adore them! The Amber blush is quite possibly going to become my Fall/Winter fragrance as my usual perfume is very light and more suited to Spring/Summer.

Shower Gels: White Citrus, Pink Chiffon, Amber Blush, Carried Away
These gels are great.  I really like White Citrus as a wake-me-up in the mornings.  And no surprises here, but Anber Blush is in there too! I don't like using bar soap, and I love that the mini shower gels are 3 for $12, making them nice and affordable.  I also tend to get bored of fragrances easily, so with their small size they last just the right amount of time.

What about you guys? Do you have any big collections? Let me know your favourite shops or products in the comments! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment