Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Product Review: Wet n Wild Lipstick

So I recently went a little bit crazy in the cosmetics aisle and bought a ton of new lipsticks, and foundation and basically a lot of stuff I really didn’t need. However, these little gems were among the things I bought and I am so glad I did!
I bought two colours, colour 547B Breeze and 522A Dark Wine.  Breeze is a lovely shimmery nude that adds a little shimmer to your lips without saturating them with too much colour.  Dark Wine is a deep burgundy that makes a great bold statement.  It’s quite fancy, in my opinion, and looks really refined and posh when put on.
These lip colours are amazing.  They give the perfect amount of colour without being too heavy on your lips, and they last really well too.  I think the best part is that they glide and are really soft and buttery going on, and that feeling lasts as long as the lipstick does. Some lipsticks feel like they dry out your lips, but these definitely do not.
I would highly recommend that you go out and get these.  Actually, I was out with my friend Emma the other day and she bought one and loves it as well.  Plus, the price tag is great, especially if you’re getting a colour you won't be wearing very often, like the Deep Wine.
Cons: I’m not a huge fan of the packaging, I don’t find it very attractive and the mechanism to push the stick up is a little sketchy.  One of mine is fine but the other one is quite loose and falls down when I’m applying the colour.  And the casing itself is very fragile, so make sure you don’t drop it!
Price: $1.57 at Walmart
Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment