Thursday, 8 August 2013

I need your help!

Alright people, I am in need of your assistance!

While I am a makeup girl, there are some things I am more knowledgeable about than others, and being a person who always goes for very pale skin, I know next to nothing about blusher/blushes (whatever you want to call it).  I own two, one that is extremely unflattering when I have even the slightest tan (winter only), and one that is horrific if I am too pale (summer only, and not even always then). To be fair, these shades WERE NOT picked out by me or when I was in the store!

So I need your help!

Leave a comment below and help me get a new blush.  I am mostly looking for brands and specific products that you all like, I can pick out shades.  I prefer powder, but if you really like a creme blush let me know about that too.

Thank you all so much! I will buy the product and leave a little thank you/mini review post later on, so get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment