Sunday, 11 August 2013

Bargain Buy: Sally Hansen nail polish in shade Mint Sorbet

For if you love: Essie nail polish in Mint Candy Apple
I have a confession to make. I don’t wear nail polish much. I like buying nail polish more than actually wearing it. Part of the problem is I work quite a bit and I work in the fast food industry (currently). This basically boils down to no nail polish for Laura
However, I am a sucker for a cute shade and recently I’ve been pelted with recommendations from Zoe (YouTube beauty blogger) to try out Mint Candy Apple from Essie. I’ve held off because I have had no cash to spare but the other day I was in Walmart and decided to grab it and try it.
Long story short, I was still too poor to buy the Essie shade. But I actually found something better! It’s a shade called Mint Sorbet from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear and it costs $2 per bottle compared to $8 or more for the Essie shade. And it lasts so well. I worked with it on and it didn’t chip. I’ve even washed my hair and my mani is still pristine.
(I thought I would include a picture to show you all what it actually looks like.  Ignore the one grey thumb, I was trying an accent nail.)

So for those of you who are looking for a great summer polish, I highly recommend Mint Sorbet from Sally Hansen

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment